Wednesday, December 31, 2008

An Army of Gnomes vs One Drunken Wizard

Possibly more entertaining than the current "battle" (Read here about the current lawsuit NCSoft vs Worlds.com). How this "Vs" thing will work is you(the readers) will vote who you think would win. After I'll write a somewhat brief description of the epic battle. It's silly so please don't expect anything too hardcore. So vote it up for giggles, and I'll post updates in between news, articles, and just my ol gaming experiences(Not done any in some time...time has been limited on my end. My apologies.)

Still no word from Worlds.com about the interview/discussion proposal. I'll give them a few days as I'm sure they are QUITE busy. As I've said I really hope they "step" up to the plate and have a conversation with me. There are quite a few questions that I (and many others!) would like to know, like why wait until 2008? Why NCSoft? There are a host of other questions but I'll leave it for the actual interview if it happens.

Another topic I will go into is my thoughts about Micro-Transactions models for MMOs. There is a stigma to these games(Sometimes rightly so) but I honestly think they will utterly take over subscription based MMOs in a few years. I'll get into WHY I think so, and hopefully we(Myself and you) can get a conversation going about the topic. It's getting hot with SOE using Station Cash and SWTOR(Star Wars:The Old Republic) being "misunderstood" as having an MT system.

However these are conversations for another day! Happy New Year everyone from your mentally unstable MMO news source Danshir! I hope you and yours have a great new year and you don't get TOO drunk. If you wake up in an unfamiliar place please use this check list..
  1. Do you have your clothes?
  2. Do you have any strange scars that were not there previously?
  3. Do people speak the same language as you?
  4. Was it worth it?
  5. Why are you remembering a check list from an MMO website while in a strange alley? RUN MAN RUN!
Happy new year =). See you guys tomorrow! Remember to vote for either the Army of Gnomes or the Drunken Wizard!

2 comments:


  1. *Do you have your clothes?
    *Do you have any strange scars that were not there previously?
    *Do people speak the same language as you?
    *Was it worth it?
    *Why are you remembering a check list from an MMO website while in a strange alley? RUN MAN RUN!


    But, this only happens maybe once every other day...is that considered ok?

    Happy New Year bud!

    ReplyDelete

The MMO Experience © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner