Friday, June 26, 2009

Not Dead, and Not playing WoW

This shall be brief.

1. I"m not dead. I've recently got promoted at work and have a ton of other things to do now, but with more pay. Huzzah for that.

2. Part of the reason I've not posted is due to Internet issues at home *Thanks to a wireless USB adapter that has went insane.*.

3. I am resuming my old course. WoW is currently boring me so I'm wanting to return to my old wanderings of different MMOs. I'm a "WoW" tourist as Tipa mentions in one of her posts, however I may say I'm enjoying my vacation.

I'm currently playing Runes of Magic and S4, which I will post some pics up and talk about each of the games once I find enough time to do so. Until then...uhh...

*Vanish*

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps there is still one last Dodo in existence. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratz on the raise mate.

    Just getting some Entrecard drops. Nice site. Check out my Xbox 360 Deals Site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I like your blog, do you want to trade links?

    Please send me email

    Kind Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. WoW got boring. I am trying eve-online. But that is quite a different game, and i keep comparing the gameplay of WoW with EVE... which I should not be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm about to try and get me a desktop so I can play the MMO's again! I thinking about WoW again or maybe EVE. I would just be a pvp addict like I used to, just pvp a match or two when I can, and get some of that awesome gear.

    PS...... MSG ME SON. I'M BACK IN THE STATES.

    ReplyDelete
  6. S4 is nice. A bit of frenetic action never hurts! :)

    ReplyDelete

The MMO Experience © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner