Monday, November 10, 2008

WoW! A new look delayed!

Yesterday I mentioned that I would be bringing full fledged detailed posts about the games I review, and other goodies. Well today I wanted to help with the look of the page. It's just too blah for my taste. However, blogger seems to deny any template I try to upload, so I'm kinda stuck until this gets resolved, graphically speaking. I'm one of many facing this problem and I'm no novice to HTML *I am however, lazy*. So I'm gonna keep working on this and posting on my other blog *which is The Psychic Exodus. Just some of my own experiences with the paranormal.* Tomorrow begins my review of Vanguard, which...which will probably receive the lowest score to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The MMO Experience © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner