Saturday, November 8, 2008

Danshir pwnd himself!

I've decided that I should get a bit more in detail with my guides. After looking over them, while they remain in accuracy in terms of score, There are a lot of factors in each game that I wanted to mention, but didn't to make it easier to scroll through each review. So, to remedy this, from now on I will post full page reviews*Like I should have done* for each of the games. Also, I will post guides for particular classes and tips and tricks I have picked up. So expect anything from How to be the best PVE rogue to raising your trade skills, etc. Also I'll go fully into each of the major categories of the game and talk about them.

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you devote the time and energy to fully describing some of the greatest games of all time! Much love, undead lock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Undead lock? Better listen , I fear death coil....

    ReplyDelete

The MMO Experience © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner