The customization ability is astounding! I've made classic iconic video game characters such as Mega man, Raiden, and even old cartoon heroes such as Captain Planet.*Hey, it was funny* That aside, the actual gameplay is fun, though I personally think that the City of Villians game is alot more interesting and fun then Heroes, especially with the archtypes*think character class*. However, after about level 10, I quickly became bored. There isn't alot of variety of missions, they're either save/kidnap this person, steal this item, etc, all in different instanced areas.
- Unrivaled in character creation. We are talking thousands of possiblities...
- The Bank missions are a hoot, and money system is more laid back*AKA not a problem to get cash.*
- Easy to find Teams/Super teams*aka Groups/Guilds*
- It quickly gets boring, more so then even WoW did.
- Some huge issues with Pet AI for the Mastermind archtype.
- Graphics are not astounding
- Boring missions later on in levels.
Thankfully, you get another free trial game here. So try before you buy. It's alot of fun, but more then likely you'll get your fill with just the 14 day free trial. I give this game a 7/10. It's good, but I would love to see some heavy improvements upon it. If you are interested in trying it out, then City of Heroes® - Download and Play Now