- Great character customization, if not the best of MMO's.
- Spell combo system is fun, keeps combat entertaining.
- Voice acting helps with the feel of the game, you feel like your in Norrath.
- More quests then you can shake a stick at.
- A lot of expansions to buy...A lot.
- Content " patches " that are free for other games cost money here.
- Not very clear of where to go for your level bracket unless you ask other players.
- A lot of walking, especially when your starting out.
I would highly suggest this game, despite the flaws. Though the rate of expansions does bother me, as does paying money for lil patches that World of Warcraft gives out for free, this game is a blast to play if you enjoy Fantasy MMORPG at all. I give this game a 9/10.