Thursday, December 4, 2008

Winter is coming, so here are some free games!

If your any way as much of a dork as I am, then you know that I read George R.R. Martins "A song of Ice and Fire" series. Grats to you and your fine choice in reading. Anyway, winter IS coming for my quiet little home and I thought I would give out some presents to everyone that bothers reading my stuff. What are these presents?!

FREE GAMES!

In my endless struggle to save my self from boredom without spending a dime, I've come across a treasure trove of free games that you can play online. Also I'm loading up Mabinogi so I'll snatch some pictures and talk about my experiences with the game.

Also, just for giggles, I'm going to do a weird goofy thing in EverQuest and share how it goes. All I'll say it involves an army of gnomes without pants charging a capital city.

So here are the free games!

Sauerbraten - A quake like FPS with free multiplayer. A lot of fun. If you ever wanna play with me I'll most likely be playing in an Insta CTF game under the name Danshir. =)

Mabinogi - A free to play MMORPG with a heavy anime art style. I've not played it yet, but it looks pretty fun.

Perfect World - Another free to play MMORPG with a dose of oriental themes. Plays a lot like World of Warcraft in some regards. The graphics fully turned up are average at times, and great at others. I really dig the water effects.

Dreams of Mirror Online - An interesting MMORPG based upon Chinese mythology. Not played it, but it looks...unique. It's still free =).

City of Heroes Free Trial - A free trial of the comic book geeks nirvana. This game can be worth playing for the sake of the character customization. My greatest achievement is making Captain Planet.

That's sadly all I have for now. As I find more goodies I'll post them up here, even if their not MMORPGs. Anyway I'm off to install Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine. I JUST got the beta invite as I was typing this post. Once I make a character and play I'll post some pictures and give it a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The MMO Experience © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner