So unless something drastic happens during the final fight with Ner'zhul/Arthas/The Lich King, this expansion will tie a lot of loose ends in the series storyline. With many of the villains of the series either slain or dealt with, what would be left? A surprise resurrection from Sargeras?
I'm curious of what YOU think. Where do you think the storyline should go once Wrath concludes? Deathwing is probably what they will shoot for I think, especially introducing the Chamber of the Aspects in this current expansion.
So please leave a comment explaining where you think WoW will go from here. The best theorycraft gets a free cookie.
- ► 2009 (50)
11/30 - 12/07
- Shin Megami Tensei: A glimpse
- Your own personal Leeroy Jenkins
- An EverQuest Experience: My hatred toward huts..
- MMORPG - What it needs (Aka I rant some)
- Winter is coming, so here are some free games!
- A brief video for Mabinogi
- Mabinogi - An anime take to the MMORPG genre?
- Fansy the Famous Bard
- Wrath of the Lich King, Deathknight, and then..?
- A EverQuest Experience: Why the %#@& did you succo...
- JumpGate Evolution : A closer look
- World of Warcraft - Gear isn't everything
- ▼ 11/30 - 12/07 (12)