I've been beta testing some more of MegaTen lately, despite me saying I wouldn't play the game for another week due to disconnects and such. I must say I'm finding myself enjoying the game despite that and the dreaded approach of monster grinding. Why? I'm really enjoying the combat, and just the very feel of the game. It's hard to put into words.
Atmosphere? Ambiance? It's the same urge that sucker punched me into EverQuest years ago, and made me stay up to the dawn hours just so I could get enough money for my spells(EQ was A LOT harder back then)
I STILL have complaints about MegaTen. FIX THE RUN SPEED PEOPLE. It should be raised at least 150%. Also, a bit more detail to the map/mini map. Other then that and a few other glitches/bugs one expects to be in a Beta I'm quite happy with it. I did tell everyone I was gonna play DOMO finally, but I'm glued to Shin Megami lol.
- ► 2009 (50)
12/07 - 12/14
- Richard Bartle fights World of Warcraft Torture
- World of Warcraft Sex...wait...WHAT?!
- Dream of Mirror Online - My first day..
- An MMO Experience : WoW in Calimshan
- Aeria Games loves me..apparently.
- Dreams of Mirror Online - Watashia wakarimasin
- My World of Warcraft role models...
- An EverQuest Experience: Ding !
- EverQuest: A patch to fix the emergency patch that...
- What MMORPG would YOU like to play?
- Shin Megami Tensei(aka MegaTen) Continued..?
- EverQuest RMT patch needs emergency patch
- EverQuest & EverQuest 2 goes RMT! And I fight it!
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Update..Kinda.
- An EverQuest Experience: Oh....no...
- Comments must be moderated =(
- Leadership and Ninjas
- Blade & Soul
- An EverQuest Experience: A song of death..
- ▼ 12/07 - 12/14 (19)