A very enlightening post by Tenfoldhate has given me the shock of the day. While this HAS to be some type of prank, part of my soul tells me it's not. I wouldn't be surprised to find that is a completely legitimate proposal. Has World of Warcraft invaded our mainstream life so much that there are now fetishes about it?!
At least there are not television shows and movies with brief cameos of the game just to give nerd smiles..
*Goes to watch The Day the Earth Stood Still...*
Paladin, Stranglethorn Vale. Watch the movie and you'll understand what I mean.
WoW has taken over our lives.
You can read the full "request" here at Craigslist . I would advise that it contains strong language and isn't for kiddies. You have been warned.
- ► 2009 (50)
12/07 - 12/14
- Richard Bartle fights World of Warcraft Torture
- World of Warcraft Sex...wait...WHAT?!
- Dream of Mirror Online - My first day..
- An MMO Experience : WoW in Calimshan
- Aeria Games loves me..apparently.
- Dreams of Mirror Online - Watashia wakarimasin
- My World of Warcraft role models...
- An EverQuest Experience: Ding !
- EverQuest: A patch to fix the emergency patch that...
- What MMORPG would YOU like to play?
- Shin Megami Tensei(aka MegaTen) Continued..?
- EverQuest RMT patch needs emergency patch
- EverQuest & EverQuest 2 goes RMT! And I fight it!
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Update..Kinda.
- An EverQuest Experience: Oh....no...
- Comments must be moderated =(
- Leadership and Ninjas
- Blade & Soul
- An EverQuest Experience: A song of death..
- ▼ 12/07 - 12/14 (19)