Saturday, December 13, 2008

World of Warcraft Sex...wait...WHAT?!

A very enlightening post by Tenfoldhate has given me the shock of the day. While this HAS to be some type of prank, part of my soul tells me it's not. I wouldn't be surprised to find that is a completely legitimate proposal. Has World of Warcraft invaded our mainstream life so much that there are now fetishes about it?!

My god..

At least there are not television shows and movies with brief cameos of the game just to give nerd smiles..

*Goes to watch The Day the Earth Stood Still...*

Paladin, Stranglethorn Vale. Watch the movie and you'll understand what I mean.

*sigh*

WoW has taken over our lives.

You can read the full "request" here at Craigslist . I would advise that it contains strong language and isn't for kiddies. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The MMO Experience © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner